Monday, March 19, 2012

All You Ever Wanted to Know About Ramen but Were Afraid to Ask

A couple weeks ago I received a small flood of requests for link-sharing or domain name purchasing, mostly involving my recipes.  I'm not sure what list davidvs.net appeared on to generate that.

One exchange was worth sharing.
Peter: I came across your website while searching for resources around recipes and food and was wondering if this is the correct contact in regards to the content on the site. My team just created a graphic on the topic, would you be interested in taking a look? I'd appreciate any feedback.  Thanks in advance.

Me: Sure, I'll look at a graphic on the topic of food.  But why?  And for the record, I think the web need more limericks and fewer graphics.
He then send me a link to this enormous graphic about ramen.  To see it all you have to scroll down the page quite a ways!

Of course, my household is gluten-free so we are not ramen eaters.  But I do admire the graphic and am happy to share it in this blog.  If I were assigned the task of making a graphic about ramen I would not have done nearly so thorough or attractive a job.

No comments: