Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring Break

Last week was Spring Break. Apparently I did not do any blogging...

Actually, I noticed this on Wednesday, and it was part of a larger trend/mood. I am not sure why, but my psyche reacted to being on Spring Break by really not wanting to create anything.

I did gardening, cleaned up the house, and was productive but only in non-creative ways. I mostly read books, watched movies, went biking, went swing dancing, and spent time with friends. I did taxes without going into hiding.

I had expected to do many creative things: blogging, catch up on e-mails, work on the P'nei Adonai website, work more on preparing for my upcoming Math 20 classes, baking, finish making the new role-playing game to play with my wife. But those were the last things I was in the mood for.

Interesting... Well, apologies for being out of touch.