Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

This year it was obvious what to make for my wife for a Mother's Day gift. She has been frustrated because on weekday mornings, when she is in a rush to get ready for work, it is not always quickly obvious if the dishwasher is currently for clean or dirty dishes.

So yesterday afternoon I took a photograph of Smiley just after he woke up from a nap, as soon as he went outside. (I later added the text box.)



Then I took a second photograph after he got dirty. He played pushing his little wagon and crawling. He played in the grass, in the dirt, and in the leaves. He helped me rake the whole yard. He played with water and with sand. And he ate a lot of squash by himself, using a bowl and spoon.



We already had two plastic photograph holders with magnetic backs. I'll put one photograph in each, and they will move between the dishwasher (for its current state) and the refrigerator (for whatever the dishwasher is not).

No comments: