Monday, September 22, 2014

LCC Board E-mails

The LCC Board of Education has its own web page, of course.

It is also true that the Lane Education Service District has an issue with website security, which makes it especially easy to find the e-mails of all board members in the district.

The directory for the Oregon Community College Association also has the e-mails.


Bob Ackerman, Tony McCown, Rosie Pryor, Sharon Stiles, Matt Keating, Gary LeClair, Pat Albright

Since their contact information is public record and so easy to find, I'll also archive it here for my own use.

I do not often attend board meetings, but when I do I like to send out a few e-mails afterward.

Bob Ackerman
robertl@pacinfo.com

Tony McCown
tonymccown@gmail.com

Rosie Pryor
rospry@comcast.net
or
rpryor@oregoncommunitycu.org

Sharon Stiles
stilessk@q.com

Matt Keating
oregonmattkeating@gmail.com

Gary LeClair
culturehound@gmail.com

Pat Albright
pgmalbright@comcast.net

No comments: