Saturday, November 08, 2014

Days 2014-11-08

Today the air quality was poor.  I am adding to this series the air quality from LRAPA.  On days when it is above 50 we are usually prohibited from using our wood stove, which is an expensive bother.

Cooking/Baking
pumpkin bread

Website Pages Worked On
Nine Powers economic rules

Air Quality
66 pm (start of three days without the wood stove)

Things I Did for My Wife
took care of sick Gallants so my wife could have restful day

Things My Wife Did for Me
made a very nice soup for dinner

Cute Things a Son Said
Smiley: [While going to bed.] How much does a comet cost?
Me: I don't know.
Smiley: I will give you an acting-it-out hint.  [He kisses the bed.]
Me: A kiss?
Smiley:
Five kisses!  You get nine points out of ten for being very close.

No comments: