Sunday, April 09, 2006

More Recipes Forthcoming

My wife and I have been doing a lot of recipe experimentation. She has found a gluten-free flour mix that seems to work in just about everything. We've done not only the oldies (bread, power bars, pizza, scones, cookies) but also biscotti, blitzes, skillet pancakes, and Belgian waffles.

Before posting our new recipes, I'm considering starting a secondary blog. Then people intolerant to gluten could have a useful reference rather than being required to search through this blog for "Category: Recpies".

First we need to do some more experimenting today, because Pesach is approaching. We need to find some way to make gluten-free matza or a similar large cracker.

UPDATE: I decided to just add a sidebar of recipe links, rather than try to start a whole new blog. That will be much easier. And our experiments of making matza and other crackers went quite well! Perhaps I'll have time this week to share the results here.