Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring is Here

It's odd how different life is with Springtime.

Two weeks ago, seeing the thermostat read a current temperature of 62 would seem cold: time to put on a sweater or light the fire. Now that seems an okay temperature for just a long sleeve shirt.

I'm doing yard work and enjoying it.

I'm wanting to exercise more. My fondness for corny martial arts movies (which inspire me to get in shape) has returned.

I'm playing Go before bedtime on my Palm, after not playing for months. Yesterday night I even visited the Go Teaching Ladder to download two commented games to use as bedtime stories.

I'm less interested in political absurities, and even really annoying political things (see updates here) or societal issues that in colder times would instill quite an urge to discuss them with someone.