Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Old Tapes

Smiley is enjoying music more.

So I went to the garage and looked in my box of cassette tapes. The only tape player we own is the one in our car, but he might as well have some kid's music there.

I was mainly looking for my old Rosenshontz tape. It was a copy of the two tapes I grew up with (Share It and It's the Truth), one on each side of a 90-minute tape, that I made for myself before leaving home.

I also found some tapes with music I used when teaching Head Start. Also good for Smiley, but not as sentimental.

(Naturally, I also found all sorts of other things. Such as my copy of Alice's Restaurant. I probably only listened to that tape a half-dozen times, so it's nice to see that it is on YouTube for future generations to sample now and then.)

No comments: