Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Picasa Test Two


Here's a second picture of the back yard, this time from the deck.

For this picture I used the "Blog This!" feature of the Picasa2 software installed on my computer.

This photo is not part of the public online album I made with Picasa. Instead, the Picasa2 software created a new, private, online album named after my blog, and put the picture there. So it still counts against my alloted quota of free online album space.

Posted by Picasa

It's bigger too, both in the blog and after I click on it. Interestingly, the software automatically made a "big thumbnail" version of the picture, rather than using height and width properties of the img tag to fit it in the blog.

Well, now I know two ways to add pictures to my blog, and the advantages of each method.

No comments: