Friday, April 27, 2012

My Poetry Now Online

For over a year my Picture Poems from 2001 have been dormant in an unmentioned Picasa album, waiting for when I had time and energy to put them online with appropriate formatting and commentary.

As Aragorn would not say, Today is that day!

I also shared some poems from my high school and college years.  You can use this link or click the "poetry" box in my top menu.

(I was praying earlier this week and clearly heard God say to finally get around to this chore.  So I wonder which blog reader will find something in the poems timely--or perhaps someone stranger directed my way by a search engine.)

Now I am inspired to go compose more poems.  Especially in praise of my wife, who has not been heralded in verse as much as she deserves.

No comments: