Monday, January 19, 2009

Work in Progress

This weekend has been busy! Largely this is due to my wife being sick. I am happy to take care of Smiley and her, yet doing so means I have less time for other things.

I did do one chore that has been on the back burner for a while: learning enough CSS and Javascript to put together a template of a Hebrew flashcards web page. The current draft only knows three words. But even if entering vocabulary is just beginning, the formatting issues are forever solved.

I also edited 25 more videos of Smiley and moved them to Blip.tv. There are 47 more to process and then I will be caught up.

Tomorrow will have a lot of cooking, and also dusting and vaccuuming. I'll also get some exercise since Smiley has a new, larger suit to wear over his clothes when we go on a walk in the current mid-40 degree daytime weather. Maybe I'll get all those videos processed, but I doubt it.

No comments: