Sunday, September 13, 2009

Easy HTML Check

I've been working like crazy on my RPG web pages. They are currently a mess with half-finished bits interrupting the completed text (even some passages from past versions of the game that I pasted in but have not yet updated) and formatting not quite consistent between pages.

Tonight I finally took the time to add an image on the top right of my website's upper menu bar that allows quick checking of any page's HTML compliance. Now I can at least make sure my HTML is not suffering from typos as I finish a day's edits.

(Just don't try to check a Blogspot web page! They are a mess!)

I should also put a BSD link, as there is near the top right of the current P'nei Adonai welcome page. But doing that involves language choices and other complications.

No comments: