Friday, September 04, 2009

Long Hair Update

I have not written about long hair in over a year.

Mostly this is because my hair is boring. I have been doing the "conditioner only" routine since March 2007, using conditioner from Trader Joe's that lacks silicon derivatives ("cones"). My hair likes that, but there is not much to say about it.

Last month I tried using a combined shampoo and conditioner for three weeks. I wondered if using "cones" would be nicer during hot weather. But it made no difference for comfort.

I am glad I now own that combined shampoo and conditioner. Before a camping trip it is useful, so my hair is less prone to tangles and better protected from campfire smoke.

I might as well link to a silly website I saw months ago, where someone has attempted to duplicate complicated hair styles from many science fiction and fantasy movies. Not something I care about, but I expect certain friends would find it entertaining.

No comments: